Thursday, July 5, 2012

Date: July 4, 2012 9:14:20 PM EDT
Subject: Lights


Power restored at 8:47pm. Now the fun begins! People are dancing in the street. (not really)

I, on the other hand, will continue to sit and swelter in the heat until I can adequately compose a 'thank you' note to my friends at BGE. (No sense in being comfortable while you're trying to tear someone a new ass.)  Not the linemen, mind you.  Those guys had days and days of working around the clock in this humid, festering quagmire. They're saints. I'm talking about the 'concerned', greedy, corner shaving, cost cutting, narrow minded, nausea inspiring sock-fuckers that run that 'public service' corporation. . . along with our elected officials that condone their behavior. Hey, dickheads, the second part of that moniker is 'service'.

Aaaaaaah. Now I actually do feel better. Really. I do.

Thanks for putting up with all of this. It certainly was therapeutic for me, and hopefully amusing for you.

By the way, I don't really hate birds. Just that one mouthy little POS. . . it must die!

Sent from my faithful, current sucking iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment